Post date: 01-01-1970 00:00:00
No. 61/2018 / ND-CP
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, April 23, 2018
ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ONE-DOOR AND ONE-DOOR OPERATION MECHANISM IN THE SETTLEMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES
Pursuant to the June 19, 2015 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the June 19, 2015 Law on Organization of Local Governments;
Pursuant to the Law on Electronic transactions dated November 29, 2005;
Pursuant to the June 29, 2006 Law on Information Technology;
Pursuant to Clause 2, Article 19 of the Law on Promulgation of Legal Documents dated June 22, 2015;
At the request of the Minister-Chairman of the Government Office;
The Government promulgates a Decree on implementation of the one-stop and one-stop shop mechanism in settling administrative procedures.
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1. Scope
1. This Decree prescribes the implementation of the one door and one-stop shop mechanism in settling administrative procedures for organizations and individuals.
2. This Decree does not regulate the implementation of administrative procedures according to the national single window mechanism prescribed in the Customs Law.
Article 2. Subjects of application
1. Agencies handling administrative procedures
a) Ministries and ministerial-level agencies; general departments and equivalents, bureaus and departments under ministries and ministerial-level agencies have the tasks and powers to settle administrative procedures and take part in the process of handling administrative procedures;
b) People's Committees at all levels; professional agencies under the provincial and district People's Committees; the management boards of industrial parks, export processing zones, economic zones and hi-tech parks have the tasks and powers to settle administrative procedures;
The agencies specified at Points a and b of this Clause are hereinafter referred to as competent agencies for short;
2. Officials, public employees and employees of the competent agencies defined in Clause 1 of this Article, military officers and police officers for the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Public Security (hereinafter collectively referred to as officers. ministries, civil servants, officials).
3. Organizations and individuals that request the implementation of administrative procedures (hereinafter referred collectively to as organizations and individuals).
4. Public postal service-providing enterprises, enterprises or individuals hired or authorized to carry out administrative procedures according to the provisions of law.
5. Public non-business units, state enterprises and other agencies and organizations are encouraged to apply this Decree in settling procedures for organizations and individuals.
Article 3. Interpretation of terms
In this Decree, the terms below are construed as follows:
1. The one-stop shop mechanism in handling administrative procedures is the mode of receiving dossiers, settling and returning the results of settling administrative procedures, monitoring, supervising and evaluating the settlement of administrative procedures for organizations and individuals of a competent agency through the One-Stop Shop Section specified in Clause 3 of this Article.
2. The one-stop shop mechanism in handling administrative procedures is a method of coordination between competent agencies in receiving dossiers, settling and returning results of settling an administrative procedure or a group of procedures. administrative procedures are related to each other, monitoring, supervising and evaluating the settlement of administrative procedures for organizations and individuals through the One-Stop Shop Section specified in Clause 3 of this Article.
3. One-stop shop is the common name of the Section receiving and returning administrative procedure settlement results or provincial-level Public Administration Service Centers, performing tasks and powers guiding, receiving and receiving resolving or transferring dossiers of settlement, returning results of settlement of administrative procedures, monitoring, supervising and evaluating the settlement of administrative procedures for organizations and individuals.
4. The National Public Service Portal is an portal that integrates information on online public services, the situation of settlement and administrative procedure settlement results on the basis of connecting and retrieving data from information systems. electronic gateways at ministerial and provincial levels and professional and technical support solutions developed and managed by the Government Office.
5. The ministerial-level and provincial-level Public Service Portal is a portal that integrates information on online public services, on the situation of settlement and administrative procedure settlement results on the basis of integrating and sharing data with electronic information system of ministries and provinces.
6. The ministerial- and provincial-level electronic one-stop information system is the internal information system which supports the reception, settlement, monitoring of the situation of receipt, settlement and results of procedure settlement. administration of agencies and attached units; connecting, integrating, sharing data with a document management system to process records in the network environment; connect and integrate with the National Public Service Portal and ministerial-level and provincial-level Public Service Portal to post publicly the results of administrative procedures settlement and provide public services online.
7. Evaluation of the settlement of administrative procedures is a comment and conclusion of a competent agency, organization or individual regarding the quality and progress of implementation of guidance, reception, settlement and return of results. settling administrative procedures of the OSS Section, officials, public servants and executors